Every week I clean my fountain pens and decide which will make it into my Nock case. Because I have no favorite fountain pen. Riiiiight.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show you which pens I’m carrying each week. But, as a twist, let you guess which one I use each day. I’ll post the winning pen to Instagram and Facebook. Here is a look at all the pretty pens in their case.
Let me say that I find it difficult to choose a favorite. I love each of my fountain pens for different reasons.
- I love coffee so it was a no brainer to get the Pelikan Cafe Creme. This bird has a gorgeous nib that slides across the page like butter.
- My Metropolitan fits perfectly in my hand and has the perfect width of line.
- Esterbrook J in Rootbeer color was one of my first vintage pens and I even restored this one by myself!
- The Visconti Venus is such a feminine pen from the pink acrylic to the rose gold details. Need I say more?
- I won the Lamy Al Star in a contest (yea me!). Any Lamy will be a work horse as they are light in hand and shaped so your hand holds it in the correct position.
- Mint has been a popular color lately and the mint Kaweco Sport is compact to fit in a purse but is a serious workhorse when posted.
- The Platinum Preppy is the first fountain pen I ever purchased and when I fill the barrel with ink, lasts forever.
The Kokeshi doll pen is from the Japanese store at the Valencia mall. I pick up a new one every time I go. It’s got a .3 tip which makes it a great pen for filling in the tiny boxes on my calendar.
In pen, ink, & paper,